I Have a New Hobby


And now that vacation is over, I am going to try to post more often as I miss all of you. I’m not sure I have anything interesting to say right now so you will just get the “life” updates. Weight wise I am maintaining right now but gearing up for a new “clean” phase starting on Monday. I’ve let a little of the bad stuff back into my life with vacations et al but come Monday for 4 weeks it’s going to be 100% on track again. I like how I feel, how I sleep, and all that other good stuff. It’s worth the struggle in the beginning to stay on track. Exercise wise, I need to get that increased for sure. With the clean eating, my inflammation in my hip goes down, therefore less pain, which means I am to walk more and sleep better. So now that I’m back into walking, I’ve got to add some strength training into the picture. Have I mentioned my Grandmother is going to be 100 in a couple of weeks? Yes, 100 years old. She even has 3 other siblings so longevity runs in the family. My Aunt is worried she will live just as long, silly lady. I hope you are all doing great and that you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment